It’s gorgeous and unique to create a watering can with lights that look like flowing water.
Get this product, then pick a special spot in your garden or yard where you’d like to hang these glowing lights pouring from a watering can. It is really easy to make!
Christmas Day, Halloween, New Year, Valentine’s Day, party and wedding decorations, etc. It can be installed in the living room, bedroom, corridor, staircase, Christmas trees, teepee, kids tent, patio & garden, bookcase, photo frame, doors and windows, and other places you want to decorate, feel free and safe to wrap the string lights with the soft PVC coated copper wires.
1. Gently remove the shower head from the watering can.
2. Use a tool like screw driver to widen the holes on the shower head of the watering can.
3. Place the lights inside the watering can and push them up and out of the spout. (Make sure you get a large enough watering can to get the string light into it properly)
4. Slide the lights through the holes one by one. Then place the shower head back.
5. Bent and shape the flexible copper wire like flowing water.
6. Hang the watering can on a hook.
1 * 6 Strands of waterfall Fairy Lights coming from one power source